Rawlins Family

Rawlins Family

Thursday, October 11, 2012

ANNOUNCEMENT!

AH! ANNOUNCEMENT TIME!!

Well, you know, it's been a couple years since Haley came along, and we've really thought and thought and thought about having another baby...

And you've probably noticed that I'm eating a lot more, tired all the time and haven't been feeling well enough to hit the gym...

And you've probably noticed that I'm starting to get a little round in the mid-section...

So I'm here to confirm that the rooms are TRUE!






I've let myself go:)

5 comments:

Chrystapooh said...

You're a patoot.

Deb said...

Snort.

It must be something in the water because people have noticed the same about me.

Jess said...

Oh Anna, you had me going! You are not getting round in the midsection! I have the same problems with sleeping and eating and all that too, though! I think it's just a "mom" thing:)

Shari said...

That was cruel :)

Hohmann Family said...

You sure know how to kill rising anticipation with laughter, don't cha!