Rawlins Family

Rawlins Family

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I got tagged by Jeni so I have to put this on my blog. . .

A- Attached or single: attached
B- Best Friend: Chase, followed by Pittsburgh Sara
C- Cake or Pie: Easy, both. The only pie I would ever shun is mincemeat.
D- Day of choice: Sunday. Chase is home (hallelujah) and I don't have the spend the day on projects or cleaning. Plus I usually get a couple of hours on the sofa.
E- Essential Item: Probably my computer and cell phone so I can stay in touch with family and friends.
F- Favorite Color: Black. yes, it's the absence of color, but it usually makes me look less obese.
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Gummi bears because I don't like the edges on the worms. Ewwww...
H- Hometown: Lebanon, PA and Brockville, Ontario were the two major places I remember growing up. There were others...
I- Indulgence(s): Junk food. Namely buttered popcorn, chocolate and ice cream. I have to say that Turkey Hill ice cream is my favorite (and Chase's too) even though everyone here raves over Blue Bell. Sorry Jeni:)
J- January or July: January. It's my birthday month, Christmas stress is over and the Texas version of January is fantastic!
K- Kids: I have two and another one coming, so I'm generally fond of them. Though, I have a problem with kids who aren't mine or my family/friends who are dirty or snotty. I usually have to look away. Not sure why, but something about a grimy kid I don't know is very unappealing.
L: Life is Incomplete Without: Chase
M- Marriage Date: May 7, 2002
N- Number of Siblings: 7 siblings and 11 in-law siblings
O- Oranges or Apples: Christmas oranges
P- Phobias or Fears: Not many. I used to hate driving over the Coronado bridge in San Diego (there's nothing reassuring about a bridge that has Suicide hotline signs every 20 feet) and those bridges between Brockville and Watertown. You guys remember those?! But I'm over bridges and my main fears are a.) my children being taken/drowned/hurt b.)Chase dying in a car accident (those who have seen him drive know why) and c.) needles. The worst part of being pregnant and having a baby is the needles.
Q- Quote(s):Jeni, you picked one of the best ones! So I'll have to go with these from a stand-up act by Jim Gaffigan - it's called "Beyond the Pale" and you should totally google it. Just make sure you go pee before you do.
Jim Gaffigan: I only dated one asian girl, but she was very asian, she was a panda.'
Jim Gaffigan: There is the vegetarian Hot Pocket for those of us who don't want to eat meat, but would still like diarrhea.
Jim Gaffigan: I come from a very big family, nine parents.
Jim Gaffigan: Pie can’t compete with cake. Put candles in a cake, it’s a birthday cake. Put candles in a pie, and somebody’s drunk in the kitchen.
(sorry, I just realized that if you've never SEEN Jim Gaffigan and heard his delivery these might not be that funny...just trust me, they are!)
R- Reason To Smile: Miles' habit of demanding SONG as soon as we get in the car or he sees a computer.
S- Season: Whatever season is cool in Texas. Not a fan of the heat here!
T- Tag Three +: Chrysta, Sara K, Sara S., Christy, Alyssa
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I'm actually carrying twins. Okay, not really. There is very little that people DON'T know about me because I talk far too much.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I'm all for being nice to animals while they're alive, but they sure are yummy once they're dead and on my plate.
W- Worst Habit: Spending too much time on the internet when I could be napping. Like, uh, right now.
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds. you don't have to lie super still for them. Though, let's face it, I could do without that yucky ultrasound goop.
Y- Your Favorite Food: Poutine (haven't had the real deal in years, but I have craved it hard during this pregnancy thanks to Jeni's trips to Canada - yes, Jeni, I blame you.), buttered popcorn, ice cream, chocolate, SUSHI and Cafe Rio
Z- Zodiac: Capricorn

1 comment:

Wiseguys said...

I agree with the cafe rio, it's the best. I miss it like crazy.