Rawlins Family

Rawlins Family

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

This title will take up far less space on your google reader sidebar. You're welcome.

Not much of an update. I've been in a very non-interwebby mood (WHY, OH WHY are people calling it the "interweb" lately? Am I the only one seeing this? I just don't get why the switch. Someone please enlighten me...) as of late. Which is good. I need to spend less time online. And yet I need to keep my parents happy. So here is a picture-rich, word-poor post.

Enjoy!

P1030452Arboretum with Jen, Michelle and kiddos.

 P1030453Is it just me or does she remind you of Drew Barrymore in "Firestarter"? Easy there, Soph.P1030455Attempting some pretty Easter pics with the flowers. Yeah. Right.

P1030440 P1030477

P1030480 P1030482 P1030499 Decorating cookies and hunting for eggs at the Primary quarterly activity. Now, start watching for Miles and the color blue...you may notice a pattern.

P1030501 Cam couldn't bring himself to actually EAT the cookie. Too much texture is disturbing for the young lad.

P1030503 Are you seeing what I'm seeing?

P1030504 "Brue eggs, mommy!"

P1030515 P1030514 P1030519 P1030523 Just a few pics to showcase Sophie's less-than-girly side. Though, I want to point out the spark-a-ly red purse she's sporting while watching "Diggers and Dozers."P1030524 P1030526

P1030530 Cute. Even when messy.

P1030546 P1030549 P1030548 Time for church! Who's got the keys to the jeep (or, uh, Odyssey)? Vroom, VROOOOOOOOOOOM!

9 comments:

Sara K. said...

Owen would also accessorize his Diggers and Dozers viewing with a red sparkly purse. No, make that pink.

Love those kids!

Chrystapooh said...

Keaton giggled and giggled and grinned every time I clicked on a Sophie picture to enlarge it. He still *harts* Sopie and can't wait till we get to see her again in August. And we'll be super happy to see the rest of you, also too! Fun pics!

Deb said...

Cute. But my monitor just burst into flames.

Jeni said...

1. I love that you call me jen. not many people do it and it is my name of choice just FYI.
2. Sophias piggies are SOOO cute. She takes the cutest piggy award from nat, way to go soph.
3. and the water fountain pic?? BAHAHAHAAH!!

Anna@Exasperation said...

Jen, my personal fave is the pic of Natalie in the covered wagon. That's a super arm pump.
Deb. Thank you for getting it. (adding one more point to the "reasons we love Deb" column...right under "Pat Benatar Enthusiast")
Sara, we both know Owen wouldn't want anything to do with a sparkly purse if THAT BABY was holding one first.
Chrysta and Keaton. Dude. We're excited to see you too! August can't get here fast enough!!

Wiseguys said...

How fun! I think Sophie is going to be a heartbreaker.

Alyssa said...

Oh my your kids are ridiculously cute. Right up there (but just below, *wink*) with Emma! August seems soooooo far away!!!

Sara said...

Sophie totally looks like Cindy Lou Who with those little pig tails! I miss you...

Unknown said...

OMG, I automatically thought of firestarter when I saw that picture! WEIRD!!!!! Or, maybe its just because I watched it recently... don't ask why.

Love your kids!!!!