Rawlins Family

Rawlins Family

Thursday, September 14, 2006
















It works! It really works! Cameron is using the potty all day! He doesn't do as well when we go out, but that's what Pull-ups were invented for, right? So he passed his 3rd birthday on Tuesday, so I'm considering Cameron as one of the 25% of boys who are actually using the potty by the time they turn three. The other 75% can eat our dust! I'm SO GLAD to have him out of diapers. Having two in diapers was getting expensive, and as you all know Chase, we don't "Do" expensive. He-he...
Saturday is Cameron's birthday party. We are having a double birthday party with Charlie Basilius who turns three on the 25th. He's Cameron's best friend, and his mom is my best friend. Charlie's dad is a lawyer and is too busy to have a best friend, otherwise he and Chase could be best friends and it would round out the whole group.
Anyway, in sad news...the boys are sick...AGAIN! Argh! I have no idea where it came from, though I DID have a strange premonition of it on Sunday. I thought, "Wouldn't it just be terrible if Cameron was sick for his birthday party?" Sure enough, two days later he woke up sniffling and sneezing! Let's just pray that it passes quickly!
Oh, and I just took these pictures of Cameron passed out on the living room floor. He was playing one minute and then I looked down and noticed that he was OUT! How funny! And you'll notice that he's wearing Superman boxer-briefs (daddy took him on a special underwear buying trip and came home with those). Cameron likes to refer to them as his "underwear pants." Isn't it funny the things they say?!

1 comment:

J B & N Rawlins said...

I am so glad he took to PTing so great!! AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAM!!! We miss and Love you very much! three... unbelievable isn't it!! wow!