Rawlins Family

Rawlins Family

Monday, October 23, 2006

So I'm thinking maybe it's just Mondays. For those of you who didn't see Sara's post about Cameron's lack of pee-control last week in Iowa, just know that it was a long, messy Monday. And here we are again, one week later. I feel like it's that camp song, you know "Second verse, same as the first but a little bit louder and a little bit worse." Seriously! He was louder and WORSE! Cameron's day was complete with two "accidents" (and I only call them that to give him the benefit of the doubt - they're really LAXIDENTS, as in the kid is just way to lazy and lax to get up and go to the bathroom) and an episode of really bad aim. I guess it's a little like a waterhose and when you turn that spigot on you better have control of it or who knows what will end up getting wet. SO anyway, I thought it was just him, but maybe it's just Mondays. Maybe this is what I have to look forward to every Monday from now until, well, maybe forever. NOT COOL, CAM!

6 comments:

Sara K. said...

Mondays are not cool, neither are mornings, in my opinion. Gaby has pulled a few "Cams" by peeing on purpose when in time out. Lovely.

Deb said...

By the way, there's a third verse, which is even more loud and much, much worse. And you don't even want to know about the fourth verse. Fun times. So glad to hear that weapons are popular in your house as well, given that you're a good God-loving family and all.

And I've been laughing out loud at your blogs, too, so this is definitely fun!

Ta ta for now.

Kelly said...

NOT looking forward to potty training...stay little please maria!

Deb said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Deb said...

If it makes you feel any better, tonight Mason peed in the garbage can next to the toilet...

(Sorry, that was me removing my last comment. I saw a typo and thought I could edit it.)

Anonymous said...

Hudson pooped in the potty tonight and I was so excited until I started reading everyone's blogs about vengeful elimination by their children. Maybe paying for two in diapers is something I'm ok with for a little while longer... Oy vey! (Yes, I'm aware that we are Mormon and not Jewish. But it felt appropos to the situation.)