Rawlins Family

Rawlins Family

Thursday, February 08, 2007




This blog is going out to my peeps that I'm going to see next week in Oklahoma. My fabulous bro and SIL, Scott and Christy; and my awesome parents; and my equally fabulous, but a little bit more nerdy brother and his super wife, Jerry and Sara. And the kids, can't forget the kids (including Gaby Gaby Gaby)... We can't wait to see you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm getting so darn excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe while I'm there I'll be able to get some more recent photos of y'all because this is the best I've got...

3 comments:

Sara K. said...

Lydi and Taylor are quite bummed that they are missing out on the fun. I've tried hard to make it sound as boring as possible, with NO mention of the fact that cousins AND Grandma & Grandpa will be there. Well, Taylor knows that, but Lydia does not. We may bring Lydia, which means dealing with Taylor's preteen "life's not fair" routine.

Alyssa said...

I will be throwing the same "life's not fair" tantrum, because I'm sad we're missing out:(

Christy said...

What a hot navy couple....!