Rawlins Family

Rawlins Family

Monday, July 30, 2007

Okay, people, get out your lighters. Chase found this awhile ago and I LOVE IT. Of course, who doesn't love this song as originally written by Toto, but this is just a super fun version. And this guy writes GREAT stuff on his own if you check out his website. He's got some crazy way of doing rhythm with his hand...he's got his guitar rigged in a cool way...Anyway, check it out! My super 80's siblings are gonna appreciate this, I know that. Chrysta, Sara, Christy, break out your acid-washed jeans, Olgilvie home perm kits and blue eyeshadow!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

That was so awesome!I'm glad you didn't hear me singing along. (0: Let's get together on Thurs??

Jeni said...

ok so I just commented but it deleted it somehow of course. but I wanted to tell you how much I love the 80's. I dont know if you knew that about me.. as I was a mere child.. HOWEVER I have a very fond fond love for that era. ESPECIALLY for the music.. oh yes.. ask Brian. I am borderline obsessed!
Anyway I couldn't help but sing along... "I bless the rains down in Africa
Gonna take some time to do the things we never have"
Nice... and as I would have said back then... that was radical!

Alyssa said...

yeah that guy does a lot of cool stuff. There's also this other guy on youtube who takes crazy rap songs and turns them into acoustic ballads. It's great!! I particularly love the one of "Hey Yeah" by outkast. I'll see if I can find it and send you the link! You'd probably appreciate it, as you are the one who originally told me about Gizoogle.com... haha I still use it. It's funny.

Christy said...

I have always loved that song...and I just love her his creative touch to it. Thanks for sharing

Cris, Jon, Austin and Ethan said...

Hey Anna! I love that song. 80's music is the best EVER made. I guess that's why they Still play it at the Youth Dances. Sooo, anyhow Congrats on #3, you're the cutest FITTEST mom ever, please give me a call while I'm in town, ill be here a couple more weeks!
Cristina Wise