Rawlins Family

Rawlins Family

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

In case you were wondering...

...about Sophie's potty progress (because I know you were. Don't lie. You think about it all the time.), let me just say that when I picked her up from the gym daycare (YES, the GYM! I go so that I can watch The Price is Right. Not really, but I've never watched that show before and now find myself staring at it during workouts...so weird), she said, "Mommy! Potty!" And I said, "do you need to go potty, Soph?" And the daycare worker said, "No. She just went a couple minutes ago."

Yeah. That's right.

And now that I've put that in writing she will probably have no less than 36 accidents today, just to spite me.

Girls are a whole different ball of wax, I tell you.

4 comments:

critts said...

I don't know what I'm more impressed with--you at the gym pregnant or Sophie's potty training. Think she can teach Marc?

Jeni said...

she is doing so good anna. seriously.

Stephanie said...

Yay for Sophie!

Deb @ Confessions of an Ugly Mom said...

Chase peed his pants at Mason's game yesterday. He's almost 5. I thought that might make you feel better, in lieu of candy, of course.