Rawlins Family

Rawlins Family

Monday, January 10, 2011

Here's the the start of a new year

Tomorrow I turn 31. There's a lot I'd like to accomplish in the coming year. Stuff like...

Learn Chinese

Wear just one sequined glove

Eat steak every night for dinner

Become a vegetarian

Perform in the Blue Man Group

Learn to base jump

Train a rat to take over the cooking, open famous restaurant staffed entirely by rats, get rave reviews

Sit down at the piano at Nordstroms and just start playing

Attend a Radiohead concert, invite Thom Yorke to live with us (I think he'd say yes)

Learn the lyrics to all of those really hard to understand Pearl Jam songs

Craft new living room furniture using online tutorials, supplies from Hobby Lobby and vat of a Mod Podge

Wear the same outfit everyday for a month just to see if anyone is paying attention. Plus how nice would that be to not have to think about what you're going to wear for an entire month? SIGN. ME. UP.

Adopt a highway

Ride an elephant

Learn morse code

Write a successful series of young adult novels about sexy vampires who don't drink the blood of humans. Or write a successful series of young adult novels about a dead horse that was kicked over and over and over and over and over again

Knit myself a custom snuggie

Earn a spot in the Harlem Boys Choir

So yeah. It's a good thing I've got a whole year ahead of me.

4 comments:

Wiseguys said...

I missed you Anna. Glad you're back. I seriously almost e-mailed you and requested a post. Oh and I'm glad that Miles and Madison are both in the "Thinking and planning ahead" stage. LOVE it. It cracks me up what they think of. I think I'd like to ride on the garage door, too!

Sara said...

31 was a great year. And I'd totally come watch you sing with the Harlem Boys Choir.

Alyssa said...

I believe in you!

Paige and Family said...

great list! good luck!!