Rawlins Family

Rawlins Family

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Sick of my stomach

Since there are probably five of you left that Chase hasn't told, you should know that Baby Number FOUR is causing major stomach distress in my life right now.

I can't wait until that part is over.

I can wait until the end of July. That is when the baby will stop causing internal distress and start causing external distress. Well, if it is anything like it's siblings - which I expect it to be.

But we're thrilled beyond all belief. I'll take the possible reflux/colic/sleeplessness. So far it's worked out for us:)

Yesterday we sat down and made Cameron's "Star Student" poster, and it was a nice little trip down memory lane. Seeing all of his baby pictures reminded me of how nice it is to have a warm little body curled up against you nearly 24 hours a day. And they do grow up to be such funny little ducks...

Plus, Miles is really hoping for a Blue Baby Hedgehog in lieu of an actual baby.

image

So far, this is what it looks like (as of a few weeks ago, anyway). So, you know, there's a possibility.

P1040553

13 comments:

Jeni said...

i am getting some sweet canadian drugs sent down. you are getting some.

Deb said...

You're PREGNANT!! Am I right? I'm right, aren't I. ;)

Booo on the sickies. Yay to everything else.

Christimas is one more person funner. Happy gestationing!

Shari said...

Congrats! Congrats! And from the post title, I was just expected that you had a stomach bug like Afton. Your little bug is bigger :)

critts said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you--that's such wonderful news.

Wiseguys said...

Yay! congrats! so sorry you're sick!

Cris, Jon, Austin and Ethan said...

Well, it's exciting news to share, how could he keep it from us! Congrats Anna--someone with the kind of patience you have should have a baby every year. sorry you have a mean stomach.

Kirsten and Eric said...

That's great news! We didn't know you were expecting! Congrats!

Rena said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you! Even though transiting from 2-3 children was traumatic for me, I know I still want more. If only I could skip the whole "pregnant" part...

Stephanie said...

Yay for Rawlins #4!!

Cook Family said...

Congrats! Can't wait to see this little 'bug'. :)

Jessica said...

Morning sickness bites. So sorry you're sick. Congrats on baby #4!

kjkabm said...

Congrats!! Sorry you were so sick! That's no fun! Glad it's got a little better.

JoDell said...

Congrats! I just finished the "internal distress" phase and am now in the "external distress" one. I'm still trying to figure out which is more fun. Good-luck with everything!