Rawlins Family

Rawlins Family

Monday, August 18, 2008

I have all sorts of blog entries jumping around in my head right now. However the combination of my Bellward obsession (I just opened up Twilight for the THIRD TIME!!!! WHEN WILL THE MADNESS END?!) and my Olympics obsession (a.k.a. my obsession with watching annoying-ly fit and gorgeous people run, jump, twirl, kick and swim their way to super-stardom - it's bordering on masochism, honestly - oh, and speaking of Olympians, has ANYONE in the Kilgore family noticed that Michael Phelps and Jerry look A LOT alike?! It's getting creepy...) has kept my brain otherwise engaged. I did, however, find this blog and I think every UMC member needs to check it out!
http://nomoremomjeans.blogspot.com/
It's a hot mess.

2 comments:

Jeni said...

love it

Sara K. said...

Thank you for reaffirming my status as supreme Ugly Mom. Please feel free to submit my name to Stacey and Clinton at WNTW.