Rawlins Family

Rawlins Family

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Talk about good news on a rainy day! This was taken from Stephenie Meyer's website. I know I sound obsessed ( I am ). Don't think I'm weird that I keep blogging about it. I'm just weird in general.
So, anyway, I guess this is BAD news if you're a HP fan (Not I, said the crazy, Twilight-blogging-freak-girl), but good news for the rest of us.

August 15, 2008

Movie News Flash!

So, many of you have heard that the release of the sixth Harry Potter movie, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, has been moved from this Thanksgiving to next summer. First and foremost, please know that this schedule change has absolutely nothing to do with Twilight, me, or Summit Films (so enough with the imdb death wishes, okay?). This is Warner Bros. decision, and it was not motivated by anything Twilight-related.

Now for the good news! Though we're all sad to have to wait for Harry Potter, this open spot at the theater creates a cool opportunity. The good people at Summit were thrilled to let me know that now Twilight fans are going to get their movie three weeks earlier than scheduled. That's right—Twilight will be released in theaters November 21st! Let the merry-making commence!

--Stephenie

3 comments:

Sara K. said...

this does not make me feel better!!! i am so angry with the person who decided to change the date!!! i want harry potter!!

taylor

Alyssa said...

Ah, sweet Serendipity, my good sister:) For you AND for me. No, I'm not a twilight fan, I'm an HP fan. However, given that the release of the HP movie was supposed to be about a week after my due date, I was having a hard time thinking of how I'd pawn off my really really really newborn child on someone so I could go see HP in theaters. Somehow, I just didn't see it happening. And I just HAVE to see the HP movies in theaters, because the effect is so much greater than on the small screen. So, yes, it will be a bummer to have to wait until next summer (HA! I RHYMED!) but at least I'll be able to make it into the theaters then. So, you have your fun now, and I'll be laughing all the way to the theaters next summer...

Jeni said...

mark your calendar and get the sitter!