Rawlins Family

Rawlins Family

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Eclipse Trailer: Why does it suck so much?

Am I the only one who thinks this trailer is...lame? The other trailers were much better. I'm holding out to see what new trailers come out over the next couple of months. They've GOT to get better.

My reaction to every other Twilight series trailer has involved some sort of screaming. My reaction to this one?

"Uh, okay."

And are they kidding with Victoria? Guys, it's Bryce Dallas Howard. And you made her look UGLY. Do you know how hard you have to work to make Bryce Dallas Howard look ugly? Badly done, Summit. Badly done. (totally just watched Emma the other day)

And yet I have great faith that the movie itself is going to be great. June 30, woot woot!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I just watched Emma too. And immediately thought of Mr Knightly when you wrote that. I agree totally about the trailer too. It isn't even close to as good as the others. Was that sentence totally run on. or just badly punctuated??

Shell said...

I was so excited to see what they did with Bryce to make her look like the original Victoria ( I do like Bryce, but liked the other Victoria better). WHAT on earth did they do? Kristin Stewart, appears to look better in this film (I had a picture of her in my head when reading Twilight and was very disappointed the movie version was no match for my head). And while I appreciate the gratuitous Shirtless Jacob scenes, what must a girl do to get a shirtless Emmet scene?!

Anna@Exasperation said...

AMEN, Shell! One would think that with Emmett being the 'muscle-bound' vampire it would be natural to have him strutting around sans shirt. HELLO! And clearly, you are an Emmett fan like myself. Wise decision.