Rawlins Family

Rawlins Family

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

You HUGE!

Proof that I am an Ugly Mom:

Tonight as we were sitting (around Sophia's potty), about to read scriptures, I was letting Miles brush my hair. After combing it into a nice fluffy coiffure, Miles said, "Mommy,  you're HUUUUUUGE!" Then he came around front to get a nice, good look and repeated, "Mommy! You're huge!"

At which point Sophie, from her throne, giggled and said, "huge, huge, huge! hee hee hee!"

If only they weren't so right...

6 comments:

Sara K. said...

Cue the Moto Moto theme song:
"I like 'em big, I like 'em chunky.
I like 'em big, I like 'em plumpy."

If it makes you feel any better, Owen told me I have little hips (And he thinks hips are boobies).

Christy said...

My kids don't even know what boobies are.

**sigh**

Anna@Exasperation said...

You ladies are freakin' hilarious. I love you:)

Anna@Exasperation said...

And if I could lend out my overly sore boobies to either of you, I totally would. It's amazing to me - now that they've gone away and come back a few times - how "in the way" boobies can be.
Sometimes.
Sometimes having a nice rack is, well, nice.
Maybe for a girls weekend one year we can all get matching "hip" lifts. Talk about bonding.

Deb said...

HA!

I was going to say U-G-L-Y, You ain't got no alibi...

But after reading Sara and Christy's comments, I just want to say HA!

Michelle said...

Have your children been watching Madagascar 2? Because to a hippo calling the woman huge, or gigantic is actually a lovely compliment...... Because you darling, are not huge!