Rawlins Family

Rawlins Family

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Hello people! My sister-in-law has given me a good reminder that I need to remind Y'ALL of the Christmas sweater challenge! You know you want to do it, so just give in to the urge. I actually know of one relative (not naming names) who will be having a PROFESSIONAL do their family picture in the sweaters...so obviously a lot of you are taking this seriously - just as you should.
Anyway, here are the rules:
Get yourself and everyone in your family the ugliest possible Christmas sweater you can find. After combing the racks at a thrift store last week this is much harder than it sounds. So get started if you haven't already! Next, put your sweaters on and go someplace PUBLIC (Note: Your back yard doesn't count as PUBLIC - you have to be at risk of other people seeing you!) and have a STRANGER take your family picture. Then email said picture to me at annarawlins@yahoo.com no later than December 24 at 6 p.m. central time (remember, I'll have a newborn and will need to go to bed early...). Chase and I will be the judges and we will reveal the winner and all other entries on December 25. What a great Christmas it will be!
Get crackin' people!

2 comments:

Eric and Kathleen said...

Hey Anna! Thanks for the reminder, Eric and I will be all over that! Hope you guys are doing good, and I updated! Shocker, I know. Love ya!

Christy said...

Scott and I have our's. We're making ones for the boys. Our plan is to go BIG in terms of 'going in public'. He says we need to "have fun with it". I'm not sure I'm on board!!! LOL