Rawlins Family

Rawlins Family

Tuesday, November 27, 2007





No more room means NO MORE ROOM! (Jeni, I hope writing this post puts me into labor like it did for you) Seriously, there is just no more room in my body for this child. Take a look for yourself...T-minus 7 days until my due date. Let's all pray that I don't make it!


On the plus side, my mom is coming to town tomorrow! YAY!!!!!! I love when my mom comes to take care of me and the baby! It's the best pampering in the world to know that someone who loves you unconditionally will come and clean your bathrooms AND get up with you in the middle of the night so you're not all by yourself! (Okay, Chase does these things, too...) But the BEST is that she takes care of the umbilical cord. I've actually informed my mom that I refuse to have any babies that she can't come for because I can't stomach taking care of the cord stump. I have made her the official cord stump cleaner! I figure after 8 kids (plus my two that she's already taken care of), she's an expert! So I'm really glad that she's getting here soon!!


The other pictures are of Family Home Evening last night. I decided to talk about how important families are and how we need to take care of each other. We read a little from the proclamation - you can see how well the boys listened to the lesson. Then we gave them each a stuffed animal and let them "practice" taking care of Sophie. Cameron passed with flying colors - he's very excited for sister to come. Miles...well, let's just say we won't be leaving Miles and Sophie alone together for at least the next 12-18 months. He's sweet, but, uh, shall we say, agressive in his expressions of affection...Miles DID enjoy the bath demonstration, though...

7 comments:

Sara said...

You still look fantastic, even with NO MORE ROOM in your belly. And I'm glad to see that Miles has given in to long sleeves! ;)

Sara K. said...

Sending lots of love your way, hope Sophia arrives soon.

Jeni said...

OK so whenI wrote this post for myself I did indeed go into labour. I think that when you hit that feeling of NO MORE ROOM it is time. So I think it is time. tonight is the night.

Alyse said...

good luck with all that baby business, anna! your pregnancy went by so fast, to me anyway :) if it is any consolation, you are still a hot mama at 9 months pregs!

Abby said...

I agree w/ alyse--- you still look so good at the full 9 mos. pregnant. You probably don't feel that way, but you do. i remember the night before jeni went into labor-- as she said- she felt that way-- we got in the hottub the night before-- maybe that's what you should do- if you're desperate!!!

Eric and Kathleen said...

Ahhhh! Anna! I'm so excited that your mom is in town, and that Sophia is coming soon. And...are you serious? You aren't supposed to look cute when you're freakin a week away from delivery. You look great!

Sara K. said...

A-G-G-R-E-S-S-I-V-E, didn't all your years in cheerleading teach you how to spell that word? JK

Are you busy having a baby yet????