Have you all seen the new trailer for Hunger Games? I'm suuuuuper psyched to see this movie. The books were excellent. If you haven't read them yet you're in luck because all three are out. No waiting for you!
Personally, I had a couple of thoughts as I watched this trailer.
1. The Hunger Games will take place in Forks? Really? That's weird.
2. When is this trailer going to start? Has it started yet? Oh wait, it's over?
3. "Oh, look! Katniss is running through fire. That's really indicative of how great the movie will be! Let's put that in the trailer." Um, great job Lionsgate?
4. What's with the wild west whistling at the end?
5. WHERE WAS GALE? WHERE WAS PEETA? (p.s. I was, am, and will forever be Team Peeta (and Team Emmett (oooh, we haven't talked about that in, like, forEVer...November baby!))). <-- I'm pretty sure the grammar on that sucker is right on.
5. I'm still excited, regardless of how lame-tastic this trailer is.
Also, I saw that Beyonce is going to have a baby! Which, I presume, means her next video is going to look a lot like this one:
All the pregnant ladies, all the pregnant ladies. Put yo' hands up!