Since it has become clear that the holes in our living room floor are going to be with us for awhile, we've decided to make the best of it. Here are just a few of the wild adventures we have planned for Trenchy.
- Fill the holes with water and host a mud wrestling tournament.
- Build a castle on one side of the living room, complete with a drawbridge. Perhaps invite a small alligator to live in the moat - just to keep out the pillagers.
- Film our own reality show. Call it "Stupid, No-Good Homes: Holes Edition."
- Play a killer game of hide 'n' seek.
- Open a spa featuring mud mask facials.
- Indoor pool party.
- Human Whack-a-Mole!
Any ideas? We're taking requests.