Rawlins Family

Rawlins Family

Saturday, September 03, 2011

Part Deux

Hey, do you remember that one time when your living room carpet was pulled back and several burly men came in and jack hammered through your foundation and dug tunnels under your house to replace plumbing lines and then in the middle of it all you realized that you had to stop the plumbing work and call the foundation company and have them come and put piers in around the exterior of your house to make sure that one of your bedrooms didn't fall off and float down the street but then you had to make sure that the plumber guys came back and filled in the mammoth holes in the middle of your living room and you needed to do that all in the ten days before you had company coming?

OHMYGOSH that totally happened to me, too!

9 comments:

critts said...

Oh.my.goodness. This story seriously gets worse and worse by the second! I am so, so sorry Anna. I cannot even imagine! Can I help with anything?

Anna@Exasperation said...

Seriously, Steph. The best part is that this has all become so ridiculous there is no other option but to laugh! We are going to crash everyone's house for playdates this week, though. Stay tuned!

Diane Stringam Tolley said...

I do remember that! I wish I could forget!!! Seriously, what a great way to post your story. And to make an impossible situation funny! Thank you!

Lynne said...

I'll bet you're wondering if your house will ever be the same again! So sorry! what a horrible mess!

Matt said...

I am begging you, TELLING you to come over and stay as long as you want! Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs is open for you baby.

Matt said...

This is Stephanie Bean by the way...apparently I was logged in under Matt's account. Just to clarify that Matt is not asking you to come over and play (0:

Wiseguys said...

OH NO! What a huge pain! I can't believe it! So Sorry!

Deb said...

Been trying to think of something witty to ad for two days now, but I got nothin. :(

Deb said...

Thankfully I bet you're too exasperated to edit my comment for typos.