Rawlins Family

Rawlins Family

Saturday, August 18, 2007


On Thursday I had my 24 week check up and afterwards we went over to the hospital to visit Nana Rawlins who happens to work in the post-partum unit as a mother-baby nurse. When we got there she was taking us around and introducing us to the other nurses. Since I had both kids with me we were getting lots of cute comments and the ladies were loving them. One lady leaned down to Cam's level and was trying to talk to him when all of the sudden, BAM, he flips her the bird - like, right in her face - and says, "I have an owie on my finger." Yes, he did have the slightest abrasion on the side of his middle finger, but did he really need to pull that out of nowhere? I had the HARDEST time not bursting out laughing (because you know if you laugh then you'll never see the end of that middle finger...). It was just a nice moment from our day. The kind lady was really sweet about it. Here's a picture of Cam's owie.

3 comments:

Sara said...

A-W-E-S-O-M-E.

Great posts...thanks! Sounds like you all had a blast!

Kelly said...

boy, that looks serious!

Jeni said...

FINALLY an update. I am loving on those boys when I get home. They crack me up - soo funny!
Thanks for the post update finally!!! I loved it!