Rawlins Family

Rawlins Family

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Wednesday was WHITE WATER RAFTING DAY! I have no pictures because I was home with Chrysta, the grandma's and the kids. I did hear that it was fun, though. For me the highlight of the day was hanging out with Grandma Marilyn. Man, that lady is funny. I got to hear some seriously great stories while I was taking her back to her hotel room. Sweeeeeet!
Wednesday also brought the arrival of Scott, Christy and their clan! Finally! Scott, who is a naval aviator apparently had some mission to complete with kept delaying his departure for the vacation. We were SO HAPPY when they finally joined us. And the cousins couldn't contain their joy at the arrival of Zach and Ty. At one point I was forcing Cameron to sit down and partake of sustenance and he looked over at Zach and said, "I'm so happy he's here." Awww...

No comments: