Rawlins Family

Rawlins Family

Saturday, August 18, 2007






Saturday was the last day of the reunion. SO sad! We had to check out at 10am, so we were grateful for Miles waking us up early. We had a kitchen to clean! Once we were all cleaned up and packed up we headed to the local park with those who weren't flying or weren't on a schedule. We let the kids play for awhile before heading out for some German food. I wasn't a fan, but I think Chrysta and Karl and their crew were very at home there. Here are some pictures of us driving out of the deadly canyon...

We made it to WaKeeney, KS that night and as we were driving I-70 through Kansas we kept seeing these enormous fields of sunflower seeds! It was gorgeous. I never really thought about them as a "crop" before, but I guess we use them for all sorts of things. Sunflower seeds,

yum.

No comments: